When it comes to eye and vision care in the Henderson, TX area, Henderson Eye Center provides a full range of services. From eye exams to glasses and contact lenses, we are the one location for top-quality eye care. Here is a look at the wide range of services that we offer.
Eye and Vision Exams
It is important to stay on top of your and your family's eye health. That's why we offer a wide range of eye and vision exams that can provide diagnosis and early detection of eye and vision issues. Here is a look at the types of eye and vision exams that we offer:
- Eye muscle test: Determine the effectiveness of your eye moment.
- Visual acuity test: Measures the effectiveness of your vision.
- Refraction assessment: This test can determine if you need vision correction.
- Perimetry test: This test can help determine if you have trouble seeing in certain areas in your field of vision.
- Color vision test: Helps determine if you have any degree of color blindness.
- Retinal examination: Determines the health of the back of your eyes and the blood vessels in your eyes.
Our optometry center is designed to help you address many common eye conditions. Here is a look at some of the conditions that we care for:
- Refractive issues: Refractive issues include common issues such as myopia and hyperopia. These conditions can be corrected with eyeglasses or contact lenses. Laser eye surgery is also available to correct these refractive issues.
- Foreign body removal: Our optometrist offers a range of treatments to effectively remove foreign bodies from the eye.
- Pink eye: Pink eye is a contagious condition that is usually caused by infection. We effectively treat pink eye and reduce the associated inflammation.
- Glaucoma: This is a serious condition that develops as a result of pressure changes behind the eyes. This situation can lead to blindness if not detected early and treated properly. We have years of experience treating various types of glaucoma.
Contact Our Optometrist in Henderson, TX for Family Eye Care
If you are looking for reliable eye care services in Henderson, TX, David and Barbara McDonald, O.D. at Henderson Eye Center are ready to assist you. We will evaluate your eyes and provide you with the necessary corrective measures to achieve and maintain optimal vision. For more information or to schedule an appointment with our optometrist, call us at (903) 567-1539.